ThirtySweets Natural Pap Cereal ( Akamu, Ogi/ Koko) 1kg
A refreshing Nigerian breakfast food made from Millet, Guinea Corn, Corn, Ginger and Cloves. It has no preservatives and no additives.
Not suitable for children under Six(6) months.
- Contains Starch which is a good source of energy
- Contains Iron & Vitamin C which prevents Anemia
- Best source of Calcium and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
- Regulate blood sugar and enhance Immune system
- Reduce Cholesterol absorption in the body
- Soothes skin rashes and Irritation
- Controls Diabetes and Hypertension
- Ginger aids Digestion
- Helps calm Nausea and Vomiting
- Cloves Relieves upper respiratory infections.
How To Prepare:
For A Bowl Of Delicious ThirtySweets Pap:
- Boil water
- Make paste by mixing powdered Pap with little amount of water till it makes a paste
- Pour boiling water into your paste and stir until pap forms; add more water if your pap is too thick.
- Serve pap with milk of your choice
Ingredients: Millet, Guinea Corn, Corn, Ginger and Cloves.
- Great Value for money
- 100% Natural
- Store Name: ThirtySweets Foods
- Vendor: Miriam Edegbo
- No ratings found yet!