- How will I collect my order from GadaAfrica when I make purchase?
You get your order from GadaAfrica though any of her third party logistic partners.
- How long will it take for my order to get to me?
Customers get their ordered goods in 5-7 working days in areas where our hub is located and 2weeks for other destinations within Nigeria and 3-1month for destinations outside Nigeria.
- Is there any money back guarantee just in case I don’t get my order?
- What if I don’t like my order, what will GadaAfrica do about it?
There is a return policy attached to every product. However, return must have a good reason and customer will bear the cost of return.
- Can I make contact to the producer of a product just in case I need customization on my purchase?
No. You can only contact GadaAfrica.
- I stay in a remote area. Please how can my order get to me?
You will have to locate our nearest third party logistic partners. Click the link below to view a list of our 3rd party logistics partners.
- Can I get the product first before the payment?
No. You have to make a part payment of 20%. And balance on delivery. However this option is only available for items to be pick up from Gada hub.
- After purchase of an item, on receipt, I decide that I am no longer interested in the item but I have paid my deposit and even the full payment for the item, please how can I return the product to GadaAfrica, and am I getting a complete refund of my money?
You will have to follow our return policy.
No you can’t get the full refund of your money because you will have to bear the cost of return.
Vendors to GadaAfrica
- What is the requirement to become a vendor on GadaAfrica?
Your products must be made in Nigeria with a tag on it boldly written “MADE IN NIGERIA” or “YOUR NIGERIA BRAND NAME”
Your products must meet up to our quality standards.
Your production capacity must be ascertained to keep up with orders.
Your packaging must be of Export quality.
Processed foods must have: production date, expiring date and product nutritional facts.
Consumables must have either NAFDAC or SON certification.
- How will I get paid as a vendor?
Through your bank details provided to us.
- How long will it take to receive payment from GadaAfrica?
All financial reconciliations are conducted fourth nightly and vendors are sent their transaction details for the month and what is due them.
Vendors’ local bank accounts get credited two weeks after receiving the financial reconciliationk report.
- Is there any amount to reach before I can receive payment?
No. You get your payment ending of the month pending the numbers of order you get on your store.
- I reside outside Abuja, how can I sell my product on GadaAfrica?
Locate our nearest hub or contact our customer care representatives on our hotline.
- On sign up as a vendor on GadaAfrica, what will I do or what will be my next line of action?
You will have to bring/ send us samples of your product for our quality check before it can be uploaded on your store.
Promote your store on GadaAfrica by referring your customers to your online store.
- Will I package my product or will GadaAfrica package the product for shipment?
You can package your product but if it doesn’t meet up to our Export packing shipment, GadaAfrica offers you a better packaging option.